Friday, February 3, 2012

What's In Store for the Weekend



This weekend, I am really looking forward to relaxing with our little family and to some celebrating this weekend.

These are the things I'm planning on (in no particular order):
Snow! (mmmm... is this coming???)
Hot Chocolate
Some snowshoeing? (see #1)
Celebrating new babies and soon-to-be babies
Dinner with Friends
Jalapeno poppers for the Big Game
Folding an amazing amount of laundry (YAY ERIC!)
Making Valentines Decorations (to replace the Christmas Decorations that are STILL UP... o boy)
Lattes
Meal Planning
Baking Bread
Painting some small paintings
Clean out the car
Reading Isabel's library books
Sew a little something
Knit a bit on my project

*2-6-12 Note: I think I did good on my list. But there is still more to go. I wish we would have gotten snow!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin