Monday, August 31, 2009

30 Days of Happiness: Accomplishing



(Day5) Sunday was spent putting by. 

Remember last week when I said I'd be doing this forever... um, I meant it. 



Even though we canned our brains out, I still have two laundry baskets in my kitchen just waiting for some attention. We made pickles (hot pack and refrigerator), pizza sauce, marinara, hot salsa (it was meant to be mild/medium... oops).


We took an afternoon break for the kids to have naps and a trip to the park (with our favorite people) before we started back up again.

2 comments:

our little love nest said...

I wish you lived near and we could do canning together. It is one of those things better done with a friend. (none of my friends seem into it, so far)

Anonymous said...

canning is super smart. way to be prepared

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin