Monday, August 15, 2011

It's been a while....


Hello Beloveds!
I've been having a wonderful end to a busy summer. So busy, I haven't had time to stop by here to tell you all the wonderful things we've been up to.


First off, a few weeks ago the Elders and Youngs came over for barbque. Actually the Young Ones had a sleep over too!

I find it odd to explain to people, we met Kerry and her family through blogging (Rebekah and I met my first day of college). Because it seems that our friendship developed through email and then finally through meeting face to face... it felt like we've been friends for a long time. Having my two girlfriends sharing sweet tea together at our kitchen table watching all the kids run in and out in new "spy costumes." It seemed the kids felt they'd been friends forever too.

And so a good evening is sometimes marked by the lack of pictures. I seem to only have a few blurry pictures of the costumes.

But here is the water play from the next morning!


And the coloring!



No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin