Sunday, August 11, 2013

Daily Seeing: July


Outside: It's been a bit cooler. Tonight it's raining, I'm sitting near an open window listening to the wind and the raindrops. We've been setting up our water color painting outside lately in the afternoons. Isabel gave the sheep an art lesson.

Inside: We had a completely lazy Saturday morning, watching movies, playing legos, setting up doll houses and making/fixing things with the glue gun.

Listening: We all love different pandora stations, but we stop and dance for this song:



Learning: To practice happiness, joyful togetherness and deep listening. Everyday.

Wearing: This dress, on repeat all summer. I got it quite a few years ago and it is still a weekly wear. So comfy too!


Thinking: How quickly this summer is moving along.

Reading: Truman, Toy Story 2. Isabel, The Velveteen Rabbit (again). Me, Discernment: Reading the Signs of Daily Life. Eric, Young Men and Fire.


Praying:
Suscipe St. Ignatius of Loyola
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty,
my memory, my understanding
and my entire will,
All I have and call my own.
You have given all to me.
To you, Lord, I return it.
Everything is yours; do with it what you will.
Give me only your love and your grace.
That is enough for me.

What have you been up to? What beauty are you seeing in your daily life?

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin