Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I love... a few good links

This was snapped on our trip up North in the fall. 

On Membership and Belonging: a Conversation with Wendell Berry

How to Raise our Girls and Ourselves with Self Esteem (via DesignMom)

How to Raise Women without the Mommy Wars as a Backdrop

This Studio Space

Robert from Sweet Wood on The Asceticism of Marriage

Holly's practical ideas to cut your grocery bill in half.

What are you reading around the web?

Kerry for I love

**My comments are not working well on the first post on the homepage. If you would like to comment, please open up the post by clicking the header (I love... Knitting and Reading) above then you should be able to comment easier. I haven't made it a priority to fix that. So at least there seems to be a work around for now.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin