Thursday, January 3, 2013

Live Into


My goals this year seem simple. But after 8 months of feeling crummy, I am making large strides towards feeling better. And I hoping to continue to make my health a serious priority in the coming year. Being well not just in my body but in my soul and in the souls of my little family as well. I want to encourage us to stop everyday and be thankful for all that we been given.

Over the next year, I hope to live into each piece of the motto above. Learning how to live well, create well, love well. Will you join me?

You can do this in your own way. And share in the comments. I'm planning on doing good work in our little family in 2013, what goals do you have for this new year?


No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin