Friday, March 25, 2011

Today:: Ok with Snow


Good Morning,
A quiet evening, dinner, a long walk, a sweet visitor and some good snuggles got me out of my funk yesterday.

And the sun came out. Thank you dash of grace.

*********

Today, it's snowing and choking back tears... Isabel watched with horror out the window and said, "Mama, yesterday we chased robins and rode our bikes to Bon-Bons. Why did winter come back?!?!"

Hm... My thoughts exactly. But I took a deep breath and thought about how beautiful it really was. It wasn't wet snow, it was soft and light. Catching the brightness of the just rising sun.

And I said, "So you could wear your snow boots and hat. So you could run outside in it one more time, so you could eat the snow flakes. I think the snow missed YOU."

"Oh," She said. "I think I'll be ok with snow for just a bit longer."






This Date Last Year-- We were making pasta and signing up little man for preschool.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin