Thursday, March 26, 2009

Help Send a Message

www.earthhour.org

A month or so ago my mother sent me this email about earth hour. What a cool idea. 

Every person in the world who can. Shut off your lights and/or your power for an hour 8:30 p.m. on this saturday night. 

No matter what your view is on the term 'global warming.' This is a great way to conserve energy on a global scale. Hopefully making clear that the treatment of this earth, by us, it's inhabitants could be better. 

Won't you join me in Earth Hour? We are having a very small get together-- just our family and one other. We'll leave the power off at our house as we go to theirs and turn their power off. I think it sends a strong message about what we can all do together, no matter where you live! 

So share with me what you're going to do for Earth Hour! I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad says we will "revisit our youth!". Use your imagination. On second thought, don't!

Unknown said...

O lord. You crazy kids have fun... just don't tell me about it... We're taking the kids out to the farm. They have one lever that turns all the electricity off. Awesome.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin