Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All the Small Things


Great things are not done by impulse, but a series of small things brought together. Vincent Van Gogh

Today was a day of doing little things. Cleaning out the toy baskets in the kids room, making birthday cards, sketching lots of little birds ...
Though we did have one revelation. More paint. Did I mention that we were obsessed with paint at my house? Isabel has also decided that glitter is now AMAZING as well. But only red glitter-- these are the "wred shiny sprinkles not the lellow ones!" I left for a split second to return to the ENTIRE shaker of 'Wred shiny sprinkles' on the high chair tray, floor, all over child... with her shreeking, "I'm all dirty, my hands are yucky." I photographed those little chubby hands again... I think they're perfect.


My husband, Eric and I spent the evening after the kids went to bed doing lots of little things.
I am working on my PinUps and PopUps-- crafty cute thumbtacks and magnets for the upcoming local craft fair. I will have more specifics soon.

Eric is working on our garden/backyard farm for the impending spring! OH spring!
We were listening to 90's alternative rock, painting, planting seedlings and enjoying the night of sleeping children-- however long that will last.

1 comment:

Shelly G said...

Glitter is extremelly popular at my house too... and I have discovered a few case of glitter gone wild at our house :)~

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin