Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oh, the places you'll go...


I have so much mundane goodness to tell you about. No surprises, but just sheer joy of living. But today, I'll just leave you with a few thoughts.

Like this little man. And how he kicks my butt at Memory. No really, after he procured 14 pairs and I looked down at my one measly match. I thought. Hmmm, this little man. He's going places.

Speaking of going places. We all are, aren't we? Going places? What if going somewhere was nothing more than learning how to be happy, content, fufilled where we are. The place of home guides us. And that place is right inside us.

Perhaps we just need to sit down and play Memory. It's not the winning that's important to my little man. It's just the playing. Together.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin