Thursday, March 22, 2012

40 Days of Diligence: What We've Been Up to

Phew.

Good Morning! It's been a while, hasn't it?

Well, I should tell you practicing diligence has not brought me here every Thursday as planned. I've been practicing being fully engaged, mindful and in the moment. I've practiced "seek peace and pursue it" (Ps. 34:14).  But I didn't realize that our life would take me so far from ths space, but it has. And I feel refreshed to come back and tell you the things I've been experiencing. And the grace that I've been given in these things. This is just a short list but an important one.


I was in New Mexico to visit my best and her new baby


Em, Autumn and I went to WHITE SANDS!





I watched the sunset in an airplane over salt lake city and took about 300 pictures



Tea Party with Trubey, Izzo and Lamby!

I introduced the kids to Lambchop (thank you youtube)

We tried new recipes

Made our own shampoo

I did a few projects (photography + graphic design) for a few friends

We milked some goats

We planned our garden

Parent Teacher Confrences

Kindergarten round up

Girl Scout cookies sale ended

Dinners with Friends, Book Study, Good Conversations



Muddy shoes!

Spring started Springing.... grass is getting green

Sweet Tea!


Acquired 6 chickens and a new coop

Read a few books

Purged the playroom and the kids book shelf

Started Daily Reading and Journaling
Eric and I went on a date

New magazine in the mail

What have you been doing while you've been practicing diligence?

The Yellow Door Paperie

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin