Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Truman Playing Games
You should know a few things before you play a game with Truman.
1. The agony of not knowing is too much for him. He will peek under the trees in Enchanted Forest.
2. He will pump his fist and say a enthusiastic, "YES!" when you lose a turn in Disney's Cars boardgame.
3. He will repeat #2 in Uno when you get skipped. He will pout if you skip him.
4. Sometimes he cries when he doesn't win.
5. Once you play one time, he will follow you around saying, "Mommy, play with me??! Now? Right now?!?"
I am loving this little man and his love of games. And what a love it is.