Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekending: Wedding Sneak Peeks

This morning came too fast and now here I am with a cup of coffee trying to dig the littles out of bed before we start this beautiful day.

The sun is shining and the birds are singing. And I am ready for a new week.

This weekend, I spent with my college girlfriends. I don't even have any words to express how much love I felt this weekend. Reconnection, good coffee, sewing buttons, eating good food!

Here are a sneak-peek photos taken by the beautiful, Tea
 
 [Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage. -Catherine Douzel
The Cafe in Ames, IA]

 [Cleaning Lanterns for the walkway]

 [The table aptly named, WEDDING CENTRAL by Aunt Sandy!]

[Exquisite Cut Glass center pieces]
 [Three of the five Orcas!]

 [Wedding CAKE!]

[Super fun hand sewn wedding accessories.]

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin