Monday, April 11, 2011

Sleep with the Windows Open


Good morning, how was your weekend? We took some time off, resting and cooking. Resetting the house, finishing laundry... and getting things that have been collecting over the winter moved out. Ahhh spring cleaning makes me feel like there are so many possibilities.

Sleeping with the windows open gives me ideas. Breathing sweet air of growing grass in the mornings helps my brain start churning in creative goodness. So, I've been working away in my little studio (ahem... the kitchen table). And that is how this little poppy was made. Out of love of spring.

The poppy has a few other friends that are up in the store too... with much more to come. Pop over and say hi!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin