Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We are in full swing...


Christmas season is just revving up for us-- last night we finished up the last of our christmas shopping. Our new tradition of shopping together but seperate. 

Eric took Isabel to go get secret things for Truman and I and Truman and I shopped for Eric and Izzo. It worked out perfect except that Truman doesn't understand the words "Top Secret."

So for now,  he's the only one who doesn't know what he's getting under the tree. 

This weekend we'll decorate and wrap gifts (and I'll disappear for the better part of a day to study for my final). And I have lots of sewing to do! 

Wishing you a healthy and happy holiday season!

If you want this awesome Rock Bridge Tree with Rustic Star... I found it on etsy.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin