Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear friends.... a graduation letter.

I would like to title this a Christmas letter. But I have no such letter written. I do have a tree up, but no presents wrapped. Half of them are not even made yet. BUT! I do have good news.

Yesterday morning at about 11:15 a.m. I graduated from college.

It was years in the making. Three measly credits in Spanish to complete so I could have that glorious piece of paper.

Well, after this morning's final,  the paper is proverbially mine (though not in my hands yet).

Needless to say, this little blog will no longer be so unattended. I actually have fun! Awesome! and exciting news to share soon!

So, in lieu of a Christmas letter, today. I hope you'll take this graduation letter, to tied you over for today!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin