Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dear friends!

Thank you for the concerned emails. Yes! I am here and alive, I will be resuming Tell Me a Story next week. And regular blogging.

I was a bit overwhelmed these last few days. At work, at home, at school. I shared my stuggles to balance with my girlfriends on Monday night. Then Tuesday after a stress inducing day at work I came home to a clean house, folded laundry and dinner on the table. Needless to say, I sobbed. It was exactly I needed. And they just knew. I feel immensely loved.

Then another friend just happen to call and offer to take the kids for the evening. And I got time to study.

I do have the best friends.

When life slows down... I'll be back. Until then enjoy this lovely first day of fall!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin