Monday, April 26, 2010

While you were out...


It's been a while, hasn't it?

So many good things have happened around here, mostly in the form of playing outside and eating strawberries. Which is so good.

I may be out for a few more days, but while I'm away. Check out Vicki's series on Mothers, a great group of women who are celebrating motherhood, just in time for Mother's Day. 

The Name is Mom


:::::::::
I picked up a little dress on Saturday. And I love it. Though I paid waaay less than it's listed for on the site. Perfect. 

E opened a little vintage shop, such great stuff...

A new-to-me blog and Lisa is selling her clothes. Cute, cute!

Susannah's How to Fall in Love with You series on her newly designed blog.


The Green Kitchen. Alice Waters, Rick Bayless. Yes please.

Yerba Mate Latte.

I'm contemplating making one of these for Izzo, or two or three... but if not, I'll buy them from Andrea. (:

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin