Wednesday, March 31, 2010

corner view: spring

Spring is something we've been looking for in this space for the last few weeks. But, it is finally here!


And as I type, we've just finished off the most beautiful day. High of 75 the first time since last September.


Getting dressed this morning, Isabel insisted on a cotton dress and "No tights! No socks! No sweater! Just my dress and my 'click clacks'*."

My white and pasty arms are not quite ready to come out of hiding, but I do feel that freedom in the warm sunshine.

*click clacks are her way of saying flat fancy shoes. But mostly just her pink corduroy flats.*The second picture is from last summer, but that's the dress she wore today (:

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin