Thursday, January 21, 2010

Some House Keeping



Hello Dear Ones,

My blog cleaning has finished and I've implemented the last of the changes. Starting on this post--- I've installed a new type of comments to encourage a little more conversation. And I'll be able to answer your questions right in the post! If you have any issues with it, let me know. You should be able to use it just as you used the other comments.

As always, you can find some great handmade goodies on etsy,  become a fan on facebook, visit my inspiration board on tumblr and check out our photos on flickr!

Have a wonderful day (I'll check back in with another post in a few minutes)!



*Photo taken by Missy McLeish

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin