Friday, October 9, 2009

Fancy Nancy aka Isabel



Isabel dressed for the Fancy Nancy Tea Party held by our local library, last week.

She had her dress picked out days ahead, saying she wanted to be Purplicious, and wasn't she? My mom says her ensemble reminds her of when I was young.

I don't know if I was that into purple, Mom, was I?

More to come but my flickr uploader is being finicky lately, and I don't have time to upload photos one by one... this weekend you'll see her little friends too!

edit: Her tights are from the We Love Colors and they wash so beautifully!

4 comments:

gardenmama said...

so sweet : )
i can imagine it was a wonderful time!
"Purplicious" that is so great!

Corinne Doughan said...

Jackson and I just checked out a "Fancy Nancy" book from the library ... I love them! I love the all of the fancy words she uses!! VERY fun!!

Unknown said...

She looks like you did as a teenager... especially the funky glasses. Get that kid a tiny red back pack, sparkley converse, some fairy wings and a wand and she'd be Izzo Fairy. She's super cute, and their is no question where she came from. Love you :)

5orangepotatoes said...

What a little superstar!!!
lisa

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin