Monday, August 3, 2009

Breast Cancer Walk

Hello friends, I know that Christmas is pretty far off, but I just wanted to tell you all about my friend, Rebekah who is doing a Three Day Breast Cancer Walk in her current hometown in Texas. They've been training crazy and working diligently to raise money.

She is walking in remembrance of a few women— but the woman that is closest to my heart is Sharon. Sharon lost her battle with Cancer two Octobers ago. She was a selfless mother of five and grandmother-- she was giving, gracious and made you want to be a better person. Even though, she is in glory, we miss her terribly. So in memory of Sharon, and others, help us raise some money for Rebekah's walk!

This $25 package includes:
1 vintage Christmas hankie
8 hand screen printed Christmas cards and red envelopes
8 red seals
Roll of gold ribbon
--For paper junkies-- this is all paper source/waste-not-paper materials


If you want this particular package, made by me, you can email her at rebekah_elder@yahoo.com.

She has so many other cute aprons, jewelry, candles on her blog. Or just visit her to donate.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is awesome, Mary! I am doing the 3-day walk in Minneapolis this year, and I am SO excited. Training and fundraising is hard, but SO worth it!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin