Wednesday, August 26, 2009

30 Days of Happiness:: Confidence

(Day 1) I'm joining Bluebirdbaby for her 30 Days of Happiness. Focusing on the little things that make life worth living. In Erin's words "That time where I want to relish the simple, little things that make our days so very enjoyable. Those little things that make life worth living, that make all the harder things seem not that hard anymore."

And right now, I am so grateful for the confidence of this girl.

The carries herself, ready to take on the world as a big hearted, fast talking, magical human being.


And here is her on her first day of preschool. Always ready for a new adventure-- and ready to play playdoh. Once she saw the dough, Mommy evaporated, and perhaps that's the way it's supposed to be.

Eric and I left work to drop her off for her first day. Then we took an extra long lunch to celebrate the special day with a lunch out-- and a very happy girl.

She got home an asked, "Do you know they still sing Raffi songs in preschool?"

4 comments:

SissySees said...

Love that wave. My stepson used that in a rather dismissive fashion, as in... "I'm a big boy and can do this on my own, thanks much!"

Anonymous said...

it's important to celebrate the little things :)

Amy@OldSweetSong said...

That's so sweet.

driftwoodthimble.com said...

I am right there with you mama! my little lady started kindy a few weeks ago and my little man starts preschool today - hubby and I are going out to breakfast to relish some alone time together and to take my mind off my babies!! Dee x

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin