Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Sweet Life...


This weeks Farmer's Market goodies were chosen mostly on impulse, 'ooh I want to make that!'

It felt like everywhere I looked, magazine I read and thought I had pointed me in the direction of new, delicious and divine little finds.


These Sherry Lemon Tea Cakes were a adaptation of my recipe from last year for Lavender Almond Tea Cakes. So moist but a little crunch as you bite... O I love them.


This Chocolate Braided Loaf reminds me of Challah but has less of a butter taste and more of a chocolate flavor, which I am totally ok with. This recipe was quite easy an with a few modifications worked really well! And the chocolate glaze was a perfect addition to the original recipe.


Design*Sponge posted these Apricot Tea Cakes last Friday, I think. I just had to try them—I’m glad a new recipe went so well the first time! Again I changed around a few things to work with what I had, but O my they were delicious.


And finally these are my old standby cinnamon rolls from here. And they we’re my friend Emily’s favorite... which is good, because she came down to help set up for the Market and drink coffee. It was one of the bright spots in my weekend! Thanks Emily!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin