Monday, May 18, 2009

And some new things....


With Tulip Festival over, it means that the Farmer's Market is getting closer. It starts the week of June 2, I will be on a trip with a bunch of friends and no kids.

O wow. It will be the longest I've ever been away from them but I'm sure I get some much needed rest and grown up time. What shall I do with my free hours? I need to make a list. Or not. Just bring a stack of books and magazines, some knitting. YAY!

I will start at the Market June 13th 9-11 a.m. and most Saturdays there after.

I posted a while ago some recipes in the works.

Jayne and I made bagels a few weekends ago. The first batch were less than glamorous, and the latter recipe was amazing. And I am so looking forward to making dozens of different kinds. What is you’re favorite kind of bagel? I love anything extra cinnamon... Or cheesey. But not cinnamon-cheese... But that might work eh?

I'm going to be bringing some breakfast goodies for our getaway. So we'll get to taste the wares before they go into production.

::::::::::

On another note, visit our facebook page to become a fan and send a happy hello. I’m planning on recipes, free tutorials and digital scrapbooking pages for fans! O the wonder of technology.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin