Monday, April 6, 2009

Day book....

The beautiful women I get to see this week!

This starter from the: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

For Today(That being yesterday)...

Outside my window... The beginning of spring, amidst the unexpected “blizzard-like conditions.” The kids were allowed to play in the snow for a short time. Such a fun event!

I am thinking... about taking a nap.

From the learning rooms... we're leaning how to be patient— all parties involved. And we're reading lots of new books "with the lots of stories in them" --she means chapters!

I am thankful for... my husband. He’s the rock around our house. And things run so much smoother when he’s around. I'm glad he's home today!

From the kitchen... Lots of blizzard baking. Cookies, pizza and calzones with homemade dough. Snowflake popcorn (recipe this week!). Yogurt. Yum.

I am wearing... jeans, a t-shirt and a cap. A weekend uniform of sorts.

I am reading... The Hummingbird’s Daughter.

I am hoping... some ME time today.

I am creating... Knitting pink and brown baby hats. Lots of them (:

I am hearing... silence, everyone is sleeping.

Around the house... A mess of laundry, blanket forts, baking dishes, dress up clothes...

One of my favorite things... Driving to the movie store alone. This American Life from PRI.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Keep everything together. A dinner with friends, packing to go to California for my parent’s confirmation and Easter Vigil.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
I tend to go through life like a vacuum cleaner, inhaling all the interesting tidbits in my path using almost everything I observe, read or report. For me at least, this makes life more interesting and more integrated. -Ellen Goodman On Being a Journalist

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin