Monday, March 23, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder....


Engagement photos by Becky Dau. Design by Mary Arteche.

Here is a design I did for a lovely friend at work for her save the date cards--with all the sensitive information removed.

Her husband-to-be surprised her with those special words in a corn field. A fly by proposal.

Just one of the handful of projects I’m working on. More to come soon!
____

I’ve been a bit absent lately. But lots of creating, walk taking, invitation designing and such.

Eric had a super busy week and had a commitment almost every night. So the kids and I got a lot of two-on-one time (:
Needless to say, no blogging time came of last week.

But, I’ll be back tomorrow for sure for a photographic update of the odds and ends, to get you caught up!

1 comment:

Erin Alaska said...

so cute! love the little details you added...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin