Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Things That Live in My Brain


I've had a project that has been sitting in my brain. Being built piece by piece until I could let it out and actually make it.

The dilemma ? We have no place to hang stockings, sadly, no mantle. And until recently we had nothing hanging on the walls in our living room.

My goal this season is to recycle/upcycle most of my gifts and decorations.

I used a cabinet front, that had long since been abandoned in the barn.

An old comforter from college,

some upholstery fabric that had been laying around the house and strung wooden cranberries, a few glass buttons and we're in business!
A few hours and a good friend. It was built and ready to hang.

1 comment:

andrea said...

wow, I'm impressed.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin