Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Desktop Calendar


What a beautiful day it is. The sun is shining, the crops are growing and it smells the glorious green of early summer. This morning, I woke up and took the kids to the kitchen table for breakfast and I saw the light. It was playing between the tree branches and leaves. It was golden against the vibrant, alive grass. I am grateful to be home.

I did make a little desktop background for July to keep our national park trip alive. I took this photo in Joshua Tree National Park, we were able to drive through on our way to the Grand Canyon.

You should be able to directly click onto the image (it will open in a expanded preview window), right click the preview image and save it into your images file or desktop. And you can share a bit of the beauty we experienced.

Blessings!


No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin