Monday, August 13, 2012

For Today: A Short List



Listening: I am in process of listening to a new book called Home Safe. I checked it out from the library. So good so far.

And we've been listening to a couple new Pandora stations, Dry the River and First Aid Kit. Go forth and have good listening all day!

Loving: I am loving that dinner is already in the crockpot. I will walk into a yummy smelling house, set the table, cut up some fruit, butter some bread and dinner will be on the table. So good!

And the weather has been so lovely. I know the coolness is not here to stay, but it's been so good for my healing. I love sitting on the front porch with tea or coffee and feel the cool breeze in the morning.

Thinking: About church yesterday. The passages were so right on, the conversation-- thought provoking and my heart felt full.

Wanting: My sister Jayme to hurry up and get here already! I can't wait until the middle of tomorrow night. TOOO long!

Needing: To finish up that dress I've been tinkering with on my sewing table!




No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin