Monday, November 8, 2010

Things to think about...


The fall has been particularly glorious this year, I can't remember another year in which 74 was forcasted for the second week of November (and I've been here almost 9 years)!

And thanks to a large group of awesome friends-- we painted our house this weekend-- more pictures and stories to follow.

And we had two kids with the flu-- no pictures to follow.

So here are some things I've been thinking about (other than grey paint and trim and uh... changing the sheets)...

My friend, Melissa's Apple Rolls look soo good, I wish I could pull up a cuppa and sit with her for a few hours.

While relaxing last night. Ahh bless you extra hour! I caught a bit of Lidia's Italy and she made this Chicken with pine nuts and olives. My mouth was watering-- and then I put it on my meal plan for next week.

This post makes me love fall even more.

Give me dreamy Polaroids.

Cozy thoughts about warm clothes. And warm wrists. Snow is forecasted for the weekend.

Moccasins. Need I say more?

I'm going to try and make toddler backpacks for Christmas. And I am swiftly running out of time!

Do you think about the creativity unleashed at your desk?

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin