Thursday, July 1, 2010

For Today::


Outside my window... grass growing, birds singing, sun shining early.
I am thinking... about my to-do lists
I am thankful for... a full nights sleep. And no children in bed with us, which is rare these days...
From the kitchen... last night, strawberry peach jam, homemade yogurt, chicken pot pie, garden salad, chocolate chip cookies
I am wearing... cotton dress, jeans and sandals. Contemplating a sweatshirt on my way out to work.
I am creating... some doodles and drawings, collecting thoughts and notes.
I am going... to sleep in this weekend.
I am reading... Radical Hospitality
I am hoping... for some time in our garden this weekend. And a long walk in nature.
I am hearing... the sounds of a house waking up, dog stretching, Isabel sighing, Truman starting to stir
Around the house... quietness that is rare, cluttered playroom, clean kitchen.
One of my favorite things... Movie night with my best
A few plans for the rest of the week: Day off on Monday. Fireworks. Popsicle.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

 

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin