Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In Search of Summer: June 1


Our weekend was so jam-packed with loveliness, it started, for me on Saturday morning. When two girlfriends and I met up for a morning hike at Stone State Park (then Mexican food).  We all share a love of nature, Nikons and now goat cheese. By the end of the summer we'll be all over the country.

This day, was perfect, shady but warm. We got just enough sweaty/dirty to actually know we hiked. The conversation and location was sublime. 

And it was good so good to be together.

[Emily and Larissa. So beautiful, no?]

[A new Diana lens in action]

[Tacos]

[Burrito-y goodness]



**********

Note: OOops. I let my flickr pro account lapse. So if you are looking at a blog entry with no photo... I know where the problem lies. This should be fixed within the week...

Double OOOops!  I forgot to put Imene into the sidebar with all the other In Search of Summer participants. Please stop by and welcome her!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin