Monday, March 8, 2010

Cake, need I say more?


My husband is a whiz in the kitchen, his latte's are divine. And he's always plotting something. Whether it be our garden, a new cake, a new idea. He jumps in with full force.

He's actually kind of amazing with desserts. He made our wedding cake (o it was good), most of our kid's birthday cakes and his cheesecakes are to die for.


Anyway, this weekend he made the chocolate cake from the greyston bakery cookbook. And instead of the mousse between layers, as the recipe called for-- we used a little homemade dulce de leche (from grandma!). Heaven. Heaven I tell you.

I was amazed at the artisty of the process. Usually when he's making/creating/baking I busy myself elsewhere. But I just couldn't help but document.  You can see more photos here...
 



No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin