Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love:: girls night in (15)


Saturday night, Emily Sweet and I made some valentines, drank some decaf (good stuff from the co-op), and watched the opening ceremonies.


O and the kids and I made a tiny cake, from old Easy. A four layer cake with chocolate glaze.  We server it on very tiny plates that were about an inch and a half in circumference.


Isabel went to bed about 4 times, and then begged to be apart of the valentine making festivities-- and we let her. She stayed up waaay past her bed time but she kept saying, "this is the best night ever." How can I say no to that??

:::::::::

A little gift for a new little boy. I'm into making baby hats around here and I need to make more! Lots of babies on the way!



No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin