Thursday, June 18, 2009

A new profession....


Do you have you’re very own bubble expert?

We do.

For obvious reason, every household needs one.

“I’m a bubble expert... I blow bubbles and so much better than Trubey.... I blow them whenever I’m not a kitty... And sometimes I am.” Isabel, prodigy 3 year old bubble expert.
And every expert needs a trusty side kick, bubble catcher.




--- Thanks Emily for the photos.

I've decided I should write a book about the funny things that are said while sitting on the porch. I seems we have our most outlandish conversations while eating Popsicles, blowing bubbles or just hanging out by the front door.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'd like to book an appointment with the Bubble Master...I'm in desperate need of training =)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin